|| 您当前的位置:首页 > 医学英语

医疗口语:医务人员奥运用语17题(2)

来源:中国护士网  作者:www.512test.com  (查看评论)

Part 2  Emergency
急诊
1. What can I do for you?
我能为你做些什么?
2.There is a cut but luckily it's not deep.
破了个口子,不过,幸运的是不太深。
3.First,I'll clean up the wound and then we're going to dress it.
我先清洗伤口,然后把伤口包扎起来。
4.I'm afraid I'll have to give you some stitches.
恐怕我得给你缝几针了。
5.Come back in a week  and I'll take your stitches out.
一周以后再来,我给你拆线。
II. Dialogues
(1) A: Patient;   B: Nurse
Dialogues (1)
A:Excuse me,where is the Emergency Room?
请问,急诊室在哪儿?
B:Go straight on,it's at the end of the corridor.
往前走,在走廊尽头。
A:Thanks a lot. B:You're welcome.
多谢. 不客气。
A:Patient;  B:Nurse  A:Excuse me,where is the Emergency Room?
请问,急诊室在哪儿?
B:Go straight on,it's at the end of the corridor.
往前走,在走廊尽头。
A:Thanks a lot. B:You're welc
多谢. 不客气。
Dialogues (2) A:Patient  B:Doctor  A:Good afternoon,Doctor.
你好,大夫。
B:Good afternoon. What can I do for you?
你好,我能为你做点什么?
A:I'm an athlete for the Olympic Games here.
我是奥运会运动员。
About half an hour ago I fell on the ground and hurt my leg.It bled a lot.
大约半小时前,我摔倒在地,把腿摔破了流了很多血。
B:Let me have a look.You're very lucky because the cut is not deep.
让我看看.你很幸运,伤口并不深。
First,I'll clean up the wound and then dress it.
我先给你清洗伤口,再把它包扎起来。
A:Must I stop all my training?Will I be able to attend the games?
我要停止所有的训练吗? 我还能参加比赛吗?
B:Take it easy.It's not serious.You should keep the wound very clean.
别紧张,并不严重.要保持伤口的清洁。
Don't do strenuous exercises until your wound is healed.
伤口愈合前,不要做剧烈运动。
A:Thank you very much,doctor.
谢谢你,大夫。
B:Not at all.You'll be OK soon.
不客气.你很快就会好的。
A:Goodbye.  B:Goodbye.
再见。再见。

考试辅导
最近更新内容
Google广告